Saturday, January 9, 2010

the picture has nothing to do with the blog (:

I've always wondered what it would have been like if pokemon were real. I would totally have a charzard that way i could call him char. I know I am that pathetic.

But anyways on to the real blog-ness. I feel like me and my friends just aren't really that close anymore, like we were in high school. I know I'm still close to a few of them but one or two of them I just don't feel like I have that friendship-bond-thing with anymore.

I know for a fact that two of them will always been in my life no matter what. They don't have a choice, lol. But really I do miss them. But what I keep wondering is, what if they don't care? Like what if they feel as though they didn't loose anything and that I was just a person in their friend group that they really could have cared less about. And I hate to say this butttttttt I'm starting to think that they just don't care.
I hate to say that but that's what I truly think.

No comments:

Post a Comment